This hamper is packed with a great range of treats that begs to be eaten including;
- Whittings Moist Traditional Christmas Pudding in Calico 100g
- La Maison French Handcrafted English Breakfast Tea Sachets x 6
- Tiptree of England Sweet Tip Gourmet Raspberry Jam 340g
- Droste Milk Orange Crisp Chocolate Pastilles 100g
- Chocolatier Christmas Bon Bon Filled with Creamy Milk Chocolates 35g
- Chocolate Grove Blueberries Encased In Dark Chocolate 100g
- Prestige Soft Ripened Brie Cheese 125g
- Tiptree of England Gourmet Tomato Chutney 210g
- Chocolaterie Belgian Milk Chocolate Gift Box 125g
- Trutaste Honey Smoked Cashews 100g
- H & S Mill Pistachio & Cheddar Savoury Bites 100g
- Patons Chocolate Coated Macadamia Royals 22g
- Scattering of Christmas Toffees
- Presented in a glossy gift box with lid
- Professionally shrink wrapped with ribbons and attached laser printed gift card
A Christmas hamper treat for everyone!
This Hamper is available for next business day delivery to most regions across Australia. Our sales team will contact you if we cannot deliver on your selected date to discuss your options.
You can place orders for any future date you require using the date selection calendar in the checkout. This gives you the freedom to have all of your gifts organised early.
Where Do We Deliver
We deliver fast across 99% of Australia however some Islands and highly remote areas may not be available. Our sales team will advise you if your selected destination falls within one of these zones.
How Much Does Delivery Cost
1 hamper to any location “YES ANY LOCATION AUSTRALIA WIDE” only $16.00
Additional gifts to the same address $8.00 each
Delivery fee is capped at $96.00 for bulk orders to the same address. The capped bulk price may not always apply to very remote and rural destinations this will be assessed at the time of ordering. Please call our friendly gift consultants on 1300 663 989 for bulk order quotes as discounts may apply.
How Is My Hamper Packaged For Transporting
Your hamper is transported in a protective packaging carton. To ensure each hamper arrives in perfect condition we use enviro-foam a biodegradable protective solution. Environmentally friendly this acts as a cushion and has excellent insulating qualities. In warmer months in selected hampers such as our cake range and chocolate bouquets cooling packs are discretely placed to ensure freshness upon arrival.
What Happens Upon Delivery
Our friendly couriers will personally deliver your gift hamper to the recipients door. If the receiver is not at home the hamper will be left in a safe sheltered place by the door, if deemed to be unsafe a calling card will be left so the receiver can contact our courier directly to organise a suitable time for re-delivery. If delivery is to a workplace, hospital or hotel our courier will follow the procedures required by the site to make delivery to the recipient within the guidelines required by the site.
How Is My Hamper Prepared
Your hamper is prepared fresh on our premises by our dedicated packing team, once your gift is prepared it is professionally machine wrapped to ensure each fantastic product remains perfectly in place. Your gift hamper will then be lovingly bowed with bright beautiful ribbons colour specific to the occasion. As a final touch of elegance we add a delightful swing tag gift card laser printed with your personal gift message.